Monday, August 3, 2020

Bruno Mars Opens Up On Songwriting Struggles

Bruno Mars opened up on Twitter about how it’s difficult for him to write music right now.

The singer tweeted: “Sometimes I get so frustrated writing music I look in the mirror and say to myself “I should’ve been a model” 😔”.

RELATED: Bruno Mars Donates $1 Million To Help MGM Employees Affected By Coronavirus

He even went so far as to send a tweet in Rihanna’s direction informally asking if he could model for her beauty company Fenty. He wrote: “Yo @rihanna I’d like to submit some of my headshots for your Fenty Skin Campaign. I just took some new ones that I’m really proud of. 🤞

RELATED: Bruno Mars Teams With Disney To Produce And Star In New Film

Mars recently signed a deal with Disney to produce a “music-themed theatrical narrative feature” which he is also set to star in.

While details of the project are being kept secret, the film is expected to feature mostly original music created for the film by Mars.



from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8291209 https://ift.tt/3k7gapB

No comments:

Post a Comment