Sunday, January 3, 2021

Zach Braff Celebrates Girlfriend Florence Pugh’s Birthday: ‘What A Gift To The World’

Florence Pugh is 25!

On Sunday, the “Little Women” star celebrated her birthday, and to mark the occasion, her boyfriend Zach Braff shared a tribute on Instagram.

RELATED: Florence Pugh Admits Criticism Of Zach Braff Relationship Has Made Her ‘Feel S**t’: ‘I Just Get So Irritated’

“Happy Birthday to the most fun person I’ve ever met. I would have felt blessed to have smiled with your for one night,” he wrote. “I can’t believe I get to giggle with you everyday. What a pleasure it is to know you. What a gift to the world it was that you were born.”

On her Instagram Story, Pugh reshaped Braff’s post, along with a heart emoji. She also posted a videos of herself celebrating with giant golden balloons.

Pugh and Braff first met in 2018 when she was cast in his short film In the Time It Takes to Get There, and began dating in 2019.

RELATED: Zach Braff Loved Girlfriend Florence Pugh’s ‘Intelligent And Articulate’ Defence Of Their Relationship

In a recent interview with Mr. Porter magazine, Braff, who is 45, responded to critics of the the 20-year age gap between the two of them as well as Pugh’s lengthy response on Instagram earlier this year.

“She literally sat down, hit record on her phone and said that,” Braff said. “I thought, ‘How could I possibly follow anything as intelligent and articulate as that?’ So, I chose not to.”



from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8291209 https://ift.tt/38WOY8f

No comments:

Post a Comment