Sunday, June 27, 2021

Erica Mena Tries To Keep Herself Comfortable These Days

Erica Mena and Safaree broke up and he has been trying to keep herself comfortable following the spilt. Check out the message that she shared on her social media account below. 'Just been trying to keep myself comfortable at this point. @prettylittlething,' erica captioned her post. Someone said: 'Sister , I love you so much . You look beautiful 😍 i can’t wait til you drop this blessing 🥰' and another follower posted this: 'You're carrying high! Looking like another girl! ❤️' One fan said: 'Manifest : I am better than i was yesterday,' and one other fan said: 'Safaree don’t never be with you So sad such a beautiful woman.' One follower said: 'We're waiting for your bundle of joy. Peace be with you and get off those heels beautiful ❤️😘' and one commenter posted this: 'Pool works wonders for that I lived in the pool at the end of all of my pregnancies. ❤️ Your rocking that's pregnancy. So beautiful.' One fan said: 'Beautiful. I pray you guys can work it out. I love you guys together @iamerica_mena @safaree.'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Erica Mena 🌹🧿 (@iamerica_mena) Someone said: 'Beautiful. I pray you guys can work it out. I love you guys together @iamerica_mena @safaree.' Erica Mena and Safaree have broken up not too long ago and she is trying to get her life back on track. Check out one of the recent posts that she shared on her social media account. 'Just been trying to keep myself comfortable at this point. @prettylittlething,' Erica captioned her post. Erica Mena 's split from Safaree Samuels  has been getting a lot of attention from the public which is unfortunate since all she wants amid her divorce and pregnancy is some peace and quiet.

from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8291209 https://ift.tt/3jiFURT

No comments:

Post a Comment